New Construction Options for House Hunters in Ballast Point
New construction is an appealing option for home buyers who are looking for a custom or semi-custom residence in Ballast Point, but prefer to avoid the hassle of undergoing extensive renovations on an existing South Tampa, FL, home. By starting from scratch and creating a brand new house from the ground up, it’s possible for buyers to get exactly what they have in mind in terms of design features and floor plans – but the advantages don’t stop there.
Ballast Point buyers who partner with Galleria of New Homes, the most trusted name in local real estate, for their new construction projects benefit from:
- The unique ability to review multiple construction companies in a single, convenient, hands-on design showroom, and be expertly matched with the company that best meets their vision
- First notice when empty lots for new residential construction are listed for sale in their preferred neighborhoods
- Skilled negotiators from Century 21, one of the nation’s best real estate companies, reviewing sales contracts and closing terms to ensure the best possible transaction
- Knowledgeable assistance with the logistics of building a new home, such as arranging for proper permits and navigating historical preservation laws
- Referrals to the area’s top title companies, insurance companies, inspectors and appraisers, architects, landscapers, and other real estate professionals
When you’re ready to take the first step towards starting your new construction project, contact Galleria of New Homes today. We’ll make it easier than you ever thought possible to find your perfect home in Ballast Point.