When You’re Ready to Build a Home in South Tampa, FL, Galleria of New Homes Can Guide You Through the Process
There are many reasons to build a new South Tampa, FL, home instead of purchasing an existing property, but there are also twice as many things to think about when it comes to new construction. This is why countless local homeowners choose to work with Galleria of New Homes, an experienced real estate consultant, when deciding to build a home from the ground up. Our team of experts goes above and beyond to streamline the process so that homeowners can focus on the fun parts – shopping, selecting, and customizing to their hearts’ content.
To start the process, we help each client find the new home builder that’s best suited for their needs, based a number of factors such as price range and desired level of flexibility. We can also help our clients find desirable build sites on empty South Tampa lots. Then, while the client explores design options, we work behind the scenes to:
- Handle site prep and servicing, along with any necessary permitting for new residential construction
- Coordinate blueprint distribution
- Arrange the necessary inspections and appraisals with our experienced industry partners
- Coordinate the sale of the client’s previous residence, if requested to do so
- Negotiate the closing contract to obtain the most favorable sales terms
If you’re ready to build a home in South Tampa, Florida, don’t get started without Galleria on your side. To schedule a one-on-one consultation with one of our local real estate experts, contact Galleria of New Homes today.